MentorUS Global in Baltimore, MD is seeking Systems Administrators to maintain and administer company’s computer networks and related computing environments. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with standard occupational tools and technologies, to perform the following duties:
• Install, configure, and support the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or segment of a network system.
• Maintain and administer all configurations using Windows Exchange (2003, 2007 & 2010) and Windows Active Directory, MS Windows Server(2003, 2008, 2012) and MS SQLServer Administration (2005 & 2008).
• DiagnoseQNxt installation and configuration (5.1 & 5.4), Dynamo installation and configuration (5.5), Web servers (IIS 7.0,8.0,8.5) support from small to big environment, and PowerShell scripting and automation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components wherever necessary.
• Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
• Design, configure and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications or any related field of study, plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
In lieu of the above-stated education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications, or any related field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in the job offered or any related position(s) providing the required skills and abilities.
Qualified applicants must have 6 months of experience working with the following:
• Extensible web server Internet Information Services (IIS)
• Programming language PowerShell
• Relational database management system SQL server
• Release management, Incident Management & Network Troubleshooting
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
• Job Site: 400 E. Pratt St., Ste. 800, Baltimore, MD 21202
• No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
• Mail Resumes To: MentorUS Global LLC, ATTN: HR, 400 E. Pratt St., Ste. 800, Baltimore, MD 21202
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship